Quilts from our program are sent to children’s hospitals across the country. We ensure that our quilt shipments are received by children who are fighting cancer.
What If I am a Quilter and Want to Help? Thanks to Black Cat Creations we have an easy to follow pattern which takes an average quilter about 4 hours to complete. We can send you a copy of the pattern, or feel free to use a pattern you enjoy working with. Once your quilt is complete, please ship your creation to us for distribution.
What If I am a Sewer but Have Never Quilted? Not a problem, you can help us make the Tops. This requires only straight seams and the ability to follow a pattern. Once your Top is complete you would ship it to us and another volunteer will complete the quilt.
How Can I Donate Fabric? If you have fabric that you would like to donate, we use cotton, cotton blends and flannels in child friendly prints and solids. All donations are welcomed and will be transformed into a quilt.
Our Shipping Address for All Donations is 28 Euclid Avenue, Hamburg, NY 14075
For a copy of our pattern, please contact email@example.com
Recipient’s of Our Quilts:
- Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County California
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital in New Jersey
- Fairfax Children’s Hospital in Virginia
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- University of Minnesota
- St. Christopher’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Fabric and Quilts donated from:
- New Hampshire
- New York